This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Looking for Backend developers - London
Posted by Vijay Kumar
A top of the line, premium software advisory & development services firm. Our customers include promising early
stage start ups, fortune 500 enterprises and investors. We draw inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci's famous quote -
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
This is a full-time permanent position based in our London office.
Exp : 4+ Years in Development (Backend)
Domains we work in
Multiple; publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks, IOS, Android
More details on tech
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we
provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design
is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Skills & Requirements
Who should join us
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium
advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to
solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative
developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic
professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role
based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades
and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
What would you do here - The way we work.
* Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
* Create scalable data pipelines
* Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff
* Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
* Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement
* Learn something new everyday
Below are key skills expected
* Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
* Experience with GIT collaborating with other developers.
* Significant backend development experience
* Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
* Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)* Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-
* Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
* Understanding Cloud infra automation, Devops, IaC, Gitops, Containers
* Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
* Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer