Posted by Parul Sharma
Other than being a part of leading edge product team and friendly environment to work in, you will be provided stock options (share in the company) and part of the profit sharing plan. We also provide lunch.
Come join our team building a "noble" solution and become part of a healthcare revolution!
- JS Frameworks - Angular JS or React- At least 1 year
- JQuery/D3.js - 2 years
- Multi-browser support and testing: 2 years
- Linux development platform experience- 1 year
Good to have:
- Java Servlet/SQL/Tomcat/Eclipse and/or J2EE - 3 years
- Experience in Healthcare and EMR databases such as FHIR, HL7
We provide many other incentives such as company lunch, stock options, profit sharing and bonus.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer