FullStack PHP/Symfony/Angular/React Developer
Posted by Diego Gullo
Please apply if you have strong OOP (design patterns) , Symfony/Laravel/React/Angular experience only.
As part of our virtual team based in India and the UK, you will lead innovation of new and existing end to end cloud based solutions for our applications and for third party clients.
You will be responsible for development of backend solutions as well as design and build user interfaces and responsive/progressive web apps.
We work using agile/SCRUM methodologies and remote communication channels (video calls /chat Slack, Zoom).
If you are self-driven, independent, and reliable with a high level of integrity and passion for technology advancements this is a role for you!
1. BSc/B.E. in Computer Science related degree, 2.1 minimum
2. Expert in running and use GIT for version control.
3. Excellent awareness of security including injection, package and code scanning/checking
4. Agile experience (SCRUM)
5. Linux or OSX advanced user
6. Ability to communicate effectively and promptly through remote means like Slack, screen sharing with excellent written and spoken English. IELTS 7 is a plus.
7. Aware of best patterns (SOLID, GOF patterns)
8. You will be working independently using git and committing work to a git repository. You will follow the git flow to open PRs to the main branch for review. You will need to document ,using markdown/README style documentation, and suggest best practices when necessary.
9. Docker/docker-compose essential knowledge is required to run the local development environment.
2. CSS3/HTML5 (Yarn, NPM, SASS, LESS, Grunt, Grump or other building tooling)
1. PHP ( Version 7, ideally strict typing - Abide to PSR standards, 1, 2,3,4,5,9,12 - Symfony framework certified preferred, CodeIgniter - Twig - Doctrine ORM - Able to create re-usable bundles and import them into custom projects)
2. SQL - MySQL/PostgreSQL
3. Experience/interest in managing and troubleshooting AWS solutions/integration for BAU activities, deployment and supportability.
1. Keen creative eye to design sleek and user friendly mobile first responsive interfaces.
2. Able to sketch wireframe and sample interfaces fast (Balsamic Mocks is a plus)
3. Experience awareness of pair programming, even remotely
4. Masters creation of both rasterized as well as vector based graphics and knows how to optimise them for the Web using Photoshop, Illustrator, Gimp
5. TDD with cucumberjs, PHPUnit
6. Linux - ability to create and understand complex bash scripts
7. Continuous Integration - Able to follow and abide to CI principles and prove every single commit code change is Unit/BDD tested with best effort code coverage using GitLab
8. Exposure on GitHub, Stackoverflow and ideally an open source passionate (provide links, linkedin, github, stackoverflow)
9. Security - OWASP - aware of best security and pen testing techniques
10. Performance Testing - ability to run performance testing and prove code is performance optimise
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer