This post is from rorodata.com, which may or may not be affiliated with algoshelf.com
Posted by Raghavendra Badaskar (@rbadaskar)
Do you get excited about building intuitive interfaces? Or design simple, impactful solutions for data-heavy interactions for web and mobile? Do you believe in building design systems to streamline frontend development? If these are the kinds of problems that interest you, then explore joining us.
We’ve built V1 of our design system and component library in VueJS and ES6. We plan to build this further and looking for someone who has an eye of design and understands software patterns well.
Why join us?
- You'll have the chance to join a promising early stage start-up with a solid product
- You get a chance to build a core software product from scratch
- You will work closely with expert, inspiring engineers
- You will have the unparalleled freedom to develop your skills and knowledge.
What you will be doing?
- Develop our design systems and add/upgrade components as required
- Architect efficient and creative solutions to scale our Vue applications
- Collaborate with engineers to develop beautiful interfaces that look great and run smoothly
- Building internal tools and libraries
What we feel you will require -
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, JS, and Vue
- A keen eye for good design
- Knowledge of working with RESTful APIs
- Open source contributions and existing side-projects highly desired
Please include the following in your profile - helps us understand you better:
- Links to all your side projects, working prototypes
- Link to your "active" GitHub repo
Compensation will be decided based on your experience level and skill set.Share job
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer