This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software development Intern
Posted by Murugan Manoj Kumar J (@jmmk)
RoaDo is Looking for Aces among the software geeks out there!
Offering a 3-6 Month long internship in software development. Candidates would be expected to have good fundamental understanding of the development processes, tools and platforms. A good description of an ideal candidate would be:
- coder by passion
- typically in the final or pre-final year of college
- willing to work from office in bangalore
- Has good exposure in MERN stack
- Has worked on interesting projects along the same lines, would be a plus if any of the applications so built are in production
- willing to go that extra mile to make sure that clean and performant code is pushed finally.
- has a burning desire to learn the most in the least possible time in the best possible way!
- is a dog person. :p (just kidding!)
- Performance Bonus
- Flexi Timings
- Free Conference Passes
- Internship convertible to Job, based on performance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer