This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Community Building Internship
Posted by shashank jakhu (@shashank2111)
Do you believe in the statement "A pen is mightier than a sword" ?
At Rizer, we are looking for storytellers, dramatists, novelists, songwriters - people who can naturally connect with audiences, who constantly assess and develop ideas with a key question in mind: Does this sentence, paragraph, monologue, poem, lyric grab the intended audience's hand and refuse to let go?
We see content strategy as essential to a community building and user experience. In this role, you’ll be a crucial member of our marketing team and uniquely positioned to work with just about everyone.
- Proven writing and strategic skills, as demonstrated in an online portfolio, website, or live-in-production application
- A firm grasp on social media channels with a proven record of building a community
- A desire to be a community leader and have your work seen—as the resident wordsmith you’ll make a direct impact on the Rizer brand
- An eye for detail and an obsession with maintaining brand consistency
- You've worked in the field of education.
- You've a basic understanding of SEO.
- You’re passionate about trends in startups, social media and technology.
1. Free snacks and Beverages.
2. Cool Office Space.
3. Friendly Culture.