This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Selenium Automation Test Engineer
Posted by Sucheta Joshi (@ripplehiremumbai)
We look for engineers who are passionate and ready to help us tackle some of the most meaningful problems in the recruitment space - from helping build a gamified engagement platform for employees, to designing a next generation candidate experience, to bridging the gap between old and new ways to send out an offer letter.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using Selenium.
- Create and Enhance Selenium automation framework.
- Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins.
- Maintain traceability of functional requirements/Test Cases to automation test scripts.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach.
- Manage automation activities and provide status to stakeholders on accessing overall progress and completion.
- Maintain well organized records of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Support overall QA activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Works closely with application development and other technical teams
- Understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Work with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot issues.
- Work with business resources to understand the purpose and concept for software features.
- Need strong Selenium, Java skills
- 2+ years of hands on expertise in Selenium & Java.
- Experience in developing Selenium automation framework from scratch.
- Hands on experience with MySQL, Jenkins, Maven,TestNG, GIT.
- Experience in test automation for Agile Continuous Integration/Development.
- Experience with at least one RDBMS.
- REST/SOAP Cloud Experience.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in creation of automation testing strategy and automation design document.
Apply Using Link: https://s.ripplehire.com/s/xMLh
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer