This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
If you are enthusiastic, easy-going, crazy-about-technology person, who happens to enjoy producing beautiful, efficient and re-usable code, we’d be happy to have you on board.
Exp : 4 - 7 yrs
- Have more than 4 years experience developing software on a Java/J2EE and relational database stack.
- Design a module including code and Database architecture
- Have hands on experience on technologies and methodologies from the above stack like Spring, Hibernate, SQL, REST.
- Understand and use data structures and OOP concepts.
- Familiar with TDD, continuous integration and code versioning tools.
- Good team player, who enjoys mentoring the juniors and getting mentored by the seniors.
- Good communication skills having led/had independent conversations with customers/clients
Apart from the above mandatory skills, having experience in one or more of the below mention areas will be a big plus.
- Hands on experience with planning and deploying on AWS cloud services.
- Ability to tinker with Apache SOLR
- Data science experience - fetching data from multiple sources, modelling and extracting information. Familiarity with tooling, processing and deployment for the same. (Mongo, Hadoop, Mahout, R, Neo4j etc)
- Information security experience - OWASP Security.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer