Hiring Full Stack Developers for Richpanel
Posted by Manali
About the Company :
Richpanel is the new, modern way businesses provide customer support. We- re on a mission to make customer support fun & personal. We are a team of young, passionate techies, marketers & growth hackers that enjoy building products that people love. Majority of our clients are based out of the US.
Company Inception : 2018
Job Description :
We're looking for a highly skilled and motivated Fullstack Developer to join our team. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Knowledge & Skill Sets Required :
- Frontend: React, Angular or Vue (ANY ONE) & Backend: Node
- Knowledge of SQL development with demonstrated experience in a major RDBMS.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Bonus points for :
- Experience building on a micro-service architecture with AWS.
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Graph Databases like Neo4J
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Experience : 1+ years
Industry Background : Product based startup
Salary : 6LPA - 18 LPA (Negotiable)
Equity: 0.1% - 1%
Location : Hiranandani - Powai, Mumbai. (Work from home option available for people residing in other cities/states)
Working Days & Timings : Monday to Saturday (Alternate Saturdays off) & 12pm - 9pm (Flexible)
Joining : IMMEDIATE
- Rockstar Coworkers
- Friendly & Energetic Environment
- 21 paid leaves
- Reward Employees with Experiences
- Free Food & Coffee
- Team Outings from time to time
- Work From Home Option Available
- Treat all employees as equals
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer