This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Gauri Parashar
Revidd https://hasjob.co/revidd.com/scycy , Visakhapatnam · revidd.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Graphic DesignGraphic Design
Revidd is a SaaS platform which empowers video experience by offering businesses next generation solutions to launch their own video streaming platforms. We deliver cutting-edge solutions that enable users to create, manage, distribute, and monetize content efficiently.
OTT provides an opportunity for the users to find videos-on-demand and watch them as per their convenience in their homes.
Our customers can spin their OTT platform/video streaming products where users can view the content as they like and when they like - be it in entertainment, education, sports, fitness, healthcare or any other industry.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software in to easy-to-use products for our clients. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Define and design functionality, user flows, and interfaces using current and new design language. You will be improving existing features and designing new ones.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
What we expect:
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in interaction, visual design, Color theory, typography, and ideation.
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped build products.
- Hands-on experience with design software like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Being open to feedback, and willingness to implement changes based on feedback and requirements.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer