This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
UX Designer for Product Company
Posted by Prajakta Ranade
Resilinc https://hasjob.co/resilinc.com/r2ewt , Anywhere · resilinc.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Interaction DesignInteraction Design
Resilinc is the industry leading provider of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) solutions for the extended supply chain. Resilinc’s solutions deliver supply chain visibility, sophisticated risk analytics and robust strategies to mitigate the risk of supply chain disruptions. Our unique and innovative SaaS technology products deliver the leading end-to-end solution that address the fundamental problem of improving supply chain visibility through multiple tiers and fosters collaboration between ecosystem partners. Our information and analytics platform enables customers to proactively monitor their supply chain for critical exposures to global regions and work collaboratively with suppliers on risk mitigation and crisis response.
Experience: 5 + years
The UX Designer is responsible for setting the standards for all of Resilinc’s products’ user experience across mobile and web. You will be THE person in determining how our customers interact with our products. Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in creating modern, exciting, easy to use mobile and / or web apps. You must have a passion for creating applications that are intuitive to interact with. You must thrive in a fast paced, startup environment. You must be motivated to make the impossible happen, and make it happen yesterday.
- Design user-centered experiences and interfaces for all of Resilinc’s products
- Set company standards for product usability, and look and feel
- Be actively involved in all phases of product design and development to ensure that our products comply with usability standards
- Collaborate with Product Management to bring to market products that will wow our customers and enable us to enhance our leadership position in the market
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation of designs and user experience.
- Stay ahead of the technology curve. Make recommendations about technologies to build current and future Resilinc products
- 5+ years of experience in UX design for mobile and / or web applications required
- Proficiency with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, InVision
- Strong visual design skills, and ability to create efficient and clean user interfaces
- Understanding of user-centered methodologies and UI/UX best practices
- Eye for details, and well versed in using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Experience with B2B applications highly desirable, but not mandatory
- An online portfolio of your previous works showcasing your skills is a good to have
- High energy and motivation
A degree/certification in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer