Native-Android Developer for an award winning deep-tech product company
Posted by Supratik Ghatak (@supratikg)
Deep Tech Product Company, awarded by the Govt. of India and backed by investors https://hasjob.co/renewate.com/yp6dq , Pune · renewate.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)
If you are passionate towards building deep-tech products, love coding on native Android using Kotlin ( or Java ), we have the right opportunity for you to learn and grow with us. Join onboard a tech team building one of India's most awarded technology products.
Qualification Criteria : B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or MCA/M.Sc in Computer Science
Experience : 1.5 - 2+ years of hands on experience with Android development ( Internship experience also counts )
Required Skills :
- Thorough knowledge of Android Application Framework.
- Able to code by using MVVM architecture in Kotlin and all latest tools
- Improving application performance, optimization.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
- Development of analytics tools using firebase, firestore, Google analytics, APIs is an added advantage.
- Involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and develop best practices for future development.
- Align with the requirements to be successful in Software Product Development.
- Good team member and passionate about learning new technologies.
Working with us will allow you to develop a holistic career through the following benefits:
1. Get access to rich industry training content and paid certifications from our global technology partners.
2. Get practical knowlege of building products of the future, built using all latest technologies.
3. Get added benefits apart from your compensation payout including insurance and other banking benefits.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer