This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full stack Software Developer [ 3-12 Lakh/annum band as per skillset]
Posted by Vimal
Renergy Technologies https://hasjob.co/renergytech.com/ckeqp , Anywhere, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur · renergytech.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Vision of Renergy technologies: Fighting climate change by reducing the energy spending in Commercial and residential buildings. These buildings are responsible for 70% of electricity usage (or alternative energy sources) in any city.
Background: The founder is a Stanford grad, 2X entrepreneur and very motivated to solve problems that the world is facing. He is instrumental in converting customer problems into path breaking products driven by Machine learning; that most importantly, solve customer problems. In past startups, he has trained his teammates very well and they’ve gone on to build startups or get employed at much higher seniority and salary levels.
About you - Software Developer :
- Looking for someone with a burning and killer attitude towards work and learning!
- A burning desire to question the norm, go into depths of technology.
- Being very scrappy to build simple applications at prototype level and iterating them towards complexity is a highly essential skillset.
- Willing to experiment : Self learning, exploring things , doing quick and dirty implementations to figure out the fit of each experimental framework/technology/library is a very important skill set.
- Getting your hands dirty across the board: Backend, Frontend, production level deployment, treating AI code blocks as blackbox, going under the hood of all the AI services. Being very flexible with working across the technology stack is a high level requirement for this position.
Technical skill set requirements:
- Software technology development - preferable to have full stack development experience - the number of years don’t matter, it is about the skills.
- Being able to collaborate in a remote environment, high level of ethics, delivering on commitments.
- Deep knowledge of Python based backend, API development.
- Thorough understanding of OOPS.
- Huge bonus: Expertise in development of frontend data visualizations, dashboards.
- Being very dynamic about learning and experimenting.
- Though not a strict requirement - degree in Computer Science will be preferable. Skills matter the most to thrive in this position.
- Being able to learn things quickly on the fly from online tutorials, relevant portions of online courses is a very important skill.
- Resume review, coding assignment, online interview(s), offer.
INR 25,000/month - 1,00,000/month ( 3 LPA to 12 LPA ) based on your skillset level. Will be incremented every quarter based on the review. Additional equity (0.01%-2% ) in a fast growing company.
- Will send you surpise food and coffee ( or something else if so you prefer ) deliveries, if that helps .
- ( Sadly ) virtual team building events.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.