This post is from remush.com, which may or may not be affiliated with mojoreads.com
Posted by Gauri Parashar
We operate consumer products in multiple domains and currently the most active products are mojoreads and remush.
mojoreads is a fully funded social startup, headquartered in Berlin building an influential product of the web era. Our mission is to build the largest digital books library ever. We are innovating and inventing a neoteric social e-commerce platform that will enable users to monetise their content expertise. With mojoreads, anyone can be a publisher, writer, curator or reader. Remush is an All-in-One truly ultimate Indian video editor and social platform for mobile videos. Powered by AI, you can create snackable original content with simple to use, yet powerful video editing tools and share with people all over the world.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software in to easy-to-use products for our clients. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Define and design functionality, user flows, and interfaces using current and new design language. You will be improving existing features and designing new ones.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
What we expect:
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in interaction, visual design, Color theory, typography, and ideation.
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped build products.
- Hands-on experience with design software like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Being open to feedback, and willingness to implement changes based on feedback and requirements.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer