This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer
Posted by Vikas Yaragattimath
Reflektive is seeking a Senior DevsOps Engineer to support an agile product development team. This role will collaborate with product managers and engineers to build test environments in a fast-paced and innovative environment. This position presents the opportunity to work in a cross-functional and business-critical role in a rapidly growing industry.
Candidates should have a strong interest in software development, technology, and the testing process as well as exceptional attention to detail and communication skills. You will create the design, implementation, and ongoing management of systems that deliver against strict requirements for functionality, scalability, performance, and reliability. This position requires healthy doses of flexibility and initiative in a dynamic environment.
Required Skills & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ Years of experience into DevOps
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Strong knowledge and experience with containerisation (Docker, Vagrant, etc)
- Strong unix fundamentals
- Strong hands on experience with provisioning/orchestration: Chef, Puppet, Terraform
- Create the design, implementation, and ongoing management of systems that deliver against strict requirements for functionality, scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Senior level experience in git, shell scripting
- Strong experience in release and deploy automation
- Strong network fundamentalsCI/CD Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Experience maintaining and administering software build systems such as Jenkins, CircleCI
- Create automated tests that easily plug into our automated code pipeline
(Good to have)
- Languages: Ruby
- Experience with scaling a monolith
- Experience with microservices
- Elastic Search, Kinesis, Storm
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer