This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Redwolf is an indie clothing brand with a line of kickass graphic tees. Our designs are heavily influenced by popular culture. We feel that a T-shirt is a medium of self expression and our designs are inspired by the things we love - movies, music, TV shows, art and literature. You can find more information about us at www.redwolf.in
You will be working on the maintenance and development (front and back ends) of our website. We strive to keep our website fast, simple and responsive.
What you will do:
- UI / UX based improvements on our website
- Development of new features on our website
- Refactor and improve upon the existing codebase
- Understand the business requirements and translate them into product specs
- Write unit tests for existing features
- Maintenance and monitoring of our servers
- Integration with various third party APIs
You should be familiar with:
- Object Oriented Programming concepts and the MVC framework
- Linux servers and Apache
- Working with APIs
- Writing unit tests
- Working with Git and version control systems
- Knowledge of Opencart is an added bonus
This is a full time position based out of our office in Mumbai. We can arrange for working from home temporarily, but you will need to come to office occasionally for training.
Why you should work for us
Since we're a young company with a small team, you'll get to learn about all aspects of running an e-commerce website. You will be exposd to everything right from the UI to server management. You'll also have the ability to contribute to other non-technical aspects of the business that you may be interested in whether it's design, marketing strategy or writing content. We will give more weight to a any relavent work experience, whether it's a personal project, freelance or full time work than a college degree. We're also fun people to work with. You'll have to take our word for it.
- No dress code
- Flexible work hours
- A huge discount on all Redwolf apparel
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer