Posted by Veena Vuppuluri (@veenav)
Must to Have:
• Strong experience about buckets, S3 policies, encryption strategies
• Knowledge and experience in handling cross account access
• Knowledge in integrating S3 with other web services like AWS Lambda, Amazon Kinesis
• Strong experience in Python and boto packages for usage with AWS services
• Knowledge and experience in integration of AWS Lambda with Amazon Kinesis, Amazon S3, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon SNS for notification, encryption using KMS
• Strong debugging skills for issue resolving
• Strong experience in Glue components, jobs creation, job scheduling
• Strong experience in PySpark for working on Glue job scripts
• Knowledge and experience on integration of Glue with Amazon S3, Amazon SNS
• Experience in create, update, deletion and insertion of data into tables, creation of stored procedures
• Knowledge on taking snapshots of data during recovery and restoration
• Experience in integration with EMR, S3, Glue and Kinesis
• Experience and knowledge in different Kinesis strategies, sharding techniques
• Strong experience in integration of Kinesis with S3, Lambda, Redshift
• Knowledge and experience in DB clusters
• Experience in MySQL or PostGreSQL scripts
• Experience in Hadoop , Hive scripts
• Experience in python , Spark
• Experience in integration of EMR service with S3, Redshift, KinesisAdvanced Debugging skills & Large Volume data handling.
Independently breakdown and plan technical Tasks
Nice to Have:
AWS Associate Developer or solution architect Certification.
Having exposure to any of the BI tools like Tableau, pow+E30er BI and Qlikview.
Mandatory soft skills:
Good Communication both Verbally and Written.
Client Facing Skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer