This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience in WordPress development, Developing Wordpress plugins, and themes.
- Should be able to design the overall architecture of the application and maintaining and modifying the existing WordPress plugins and themes based on the business needs.
- WordPress experience that includes in Data migration, Child site management
- Ability to implement automated tests using PHPUnit and RDBMS knowledge is mandatory
- Experience in working with cloud technologies like AWS services includes EC2, S3, Cloudwatch
- Knowledge of creating, customizing REST API services.
- Proficient understanding of CVS, preferably GIT.Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum stability and scalability
- Ensure the performance, security, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer