- The Cloud Automation Engineer (Azure,AWS, AKS,EKS,Terraform, CI/CD, Docker) will possess a breadth of experience across infrastructure and or development who has a bias towards infrastructure automation especially using Kubernetes and containerization, and be passionate about continual improvement, innovating automation and driving efficiency in everything they do.
- Total of 6 years and should have more than 3 years of experience working on cloud automation teams.
- Building and maintaining tools to automate application and infrastructure deployment, and to monitor operations.
- Build and update an automated container infrastructure pipeline with a view to running Infrastructure as code and immutable infrastructure.
- Build Disaster Recovery environment using infrastructure as code with Terraform.
- Have ability to design and implement transformation from an as is state, to the future
- Help maintain and support current and future Azure/AWS based cloud platforms and infrastructure
- Terraform hands-on experience is a must. Ansible exposure is desirable.
- Hands on experience on Docker, Kubernetes.
- Should be able to work on Linux environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer