- Developing Applications utilizing Java and Node.js to make our customer’s developers successful
- Ability to quickly learn and master skills in new technologies.
- Have a strong sense of fun and a passion for being part of a movement. As part of the Lithium family, you have a unique opportunity to join an exciting, dynamic and closely-interactive group of people whose focus is to help shift the paradigm of how social media will impact business.
- Write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- 3-6 years of experience building consumer web products.
- Competency in both client-side and server-side architectures, with a willingness to dive in full stack.
- You have a solid working understanding of Java
- Experience working with SDKs and/or APIs
- Working knowledge of at least one data store technology e.g. MySQL, MongoDB or Redis
- Experience with or strong interest in a DevOps approach.
- Experience with or strong interest in working on an Agile team
- Exposure to or working knowledge of Elasticsearch, Lucene, and/or another search technology is a plus