This post is from reach24.net, which may or may not be affiliated with apple.com
React Native Mobility Engineer
Posted by Steve Robinson (@steve-reach)
REACH24 https://hasjob.co/reach24.net/i68te , Anywhere · apps.apple.com/us/app/reach/id962380755 · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)
We are looking out for developers to join the Mobility Engineering team at REACH, a marketplace-platform for enterprise fleet maintenance & repair services. Do apply if you're confident that the following applies to you (also if you're in doubt, we celebrate nuance :)) -
- Hands-on experience building cross platform mobile applications with ReactNative.
- Experience packaging & shipping apps to the Android & iOS stores.
- Comfortable with the tooling around React Native & native development tools (Xcode & Android Studio).
- Have strong, well-reasoned opinions about choice of libraries in RN for routing, state management, etc.
- Prior experience diving into the Native landscape on both iOS & Android.
- You have used TypeScript or alteast dabbled with it.
- Familiarity with Swift, Java & Kotlin.
- Keen interest in coding up user interfaces with attention to details, ability to implement animations & micro-interactions.
- Worked on features that support offline-mode.
- Having experience building SDKs is a major plus.
What you'll be working on as part of our team?
- The REACH app is used by Drivers & Technicians on the go and a lot of times during emergency situations, so you will be building interfaces & features with a keen focus on simplicity and robustness.
- Location Services is a key component of our app as we try to keep everyone involved in a repair in the loop and you will be working on features like live location tracking, geofences, mapping, etc.
- Build customizable data-driven workflows for Drivers & Techs driven by state charts.
- Create offline capability that allows technicians to keep a cached copy of service requests allowing them to seamlessly operate in areas with poor coverage.
- Create native SDKs that allow clients to embed the REACH app experience and call REACH API endpoints & support partner developers in the integration efforts.
What is REACH?
REACH is a SaaS platform that facilitates breakdown recovery, equipment reporting, and preventative maintenance within the commercial trucking and intermodal transportation industry. It is a marketplace for fleets to discover service providers and also serves as a communications tool enabling drivers, technicians & dispatchers to be connected.
Our unique solution brings together enterprises that traditionally have been using closed systems onto an open marketplace platform unlocking network benefits, operational efficiencies & new revenue streams.
The REACH Mobile App is used by Drivers of our fleets to raise service requests in emergency situations and to perform inspections on vehicles. It is also used by Technicians that are part of the REACH platform and they rely on Reach to navigate towards repair locations & document the repairs performed.
Our Culture & Values:
- We've put ourselves on a journey towards being a Holacracy and we value small self-organizing teams that ship kick-ass software.
- We are humble, curious & energetic in everything we do.
- Being a 100% globally distributed team, we value autonomy in managing ones time and activities in our team.
Our hiring process:
- Please share your resume along a few lines about yourself when you apply on Hasjob.
- One of our colleagues will reach out to you for a initial casual phone call.
- You might be given a short take-home assignment which should take no more than a few hours to complete (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yl4wQspqUY5wDYl4AWZ-0UdkH7onRDBNpjM2hRrKq2Q/edit#heading=h.7z0zih4em2s9)
- Post this, we will have a maximum of 2 rounds of interviews and we will try to make an offer to you within the same day.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer