Posted by Rayvector Technologies Pvt. Ltd
At Rayvector, we are looking for talented software engineers with 2 - 5 years of experience.
You will be responsible for implementing application functionality and translating design ideas, concepts and requirements into functional and engaging applications.
- Django/ FastAPI / Flask - Preferably FAST API
- Postgres SQL/ MySQL / MongoDB
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop REST API
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve existing applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Good problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and must be a great listener
- Good analytical & logical thinking, Reasoning ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Should take ownership of the project and proactively contribute during to the product development
- 2-3 years of work experience as a Python Backend Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like FastAPI, Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Understanding of RDBMS concepts with MySQL/Oracle/Postgres or NoSQL databases like MongoDB and its integration with Python.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Architecting, Data Structures, OOPs
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack
- Proficient understanding and good knowledge of REST API’s, HTTP Status Codes, HTTP Methods, Preflight Request, CORS and CSRF
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer