This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Prachi Soni (@raybaby)
The Visual Designer is responsible for supporting various cross-channel marketing initiatives through UI and graphics creation.
* Design and layout a wide variety of materials to be used across channels such as print or digital advertisements, social media graphics, email templates, direct mail pieces, print and digital brochures or other sales collateral.
* Solid experience in building UI UX flows and storyboards of web and mobile. Design and illustrate graphic materials including banners, gifs, mailers, videos, social and website images.
* Candidate must be able to build from hand-drawn designs or wireframes.
* Work with the Marketing team to ensure all cross-channel graphic design support is in line with the key brand elements and messaging across initiatives.
* Integrate a myriad of brand elements into one cohesive visual message.
* Link to your professional portfolio or samples of your work must be included with your resume.
* Minimum 2-3 year of experience creating graphics, web and mobile UI in a professional environment.
* Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effect.
* Demonstrated ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Experience with brand/identity/logo work.
* Knowledge of marketing a team/brand is a plus.
* Displays exceptional type and layout skills, as well as an understanding of colour and photography use/trends.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer