This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Web and Mobile app test engineer for India's Social Investing platform
Posted by Rang De
Why do you have to be at Rang De?
Do you believe that a great quality platform could bring millions out of poverty in India?
At Rang De, we are building a purpose driven peer to peer lending platform to provide low cost credit for the underserved. Using the power of cloud, mobile and analytics, we want to make Rangde.in the place where change happens every day.
As a QA engineer, you will be the ultimate guardian of the quality of our tech platform. You will bring in modern and smart ways to test our web and mobile products before they get out of the door. You will take a proactive and tough stand on product quality.
Key skills that you must bring to the table:
- A growth mindset, ability to rapidly iterate ideas from inception to deployment and improve with user feedback
- You are well conversant in agile test methodologies
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Comfortable working under agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using tools like Selenium
Experience and qualifications
- Have more than 3 years of manual and automated test experience
- Testing of responsive web apps
- Some form of exposure to Databases will help
- Testing of native mobile Applications on IOS and Android
- Mobile or Web App Automation Testing like Selenium
- Super communication skills and an excellent team player
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer