This post is from rainbowlearningco.com, which may or may not be affiliated with trilingualkidsacademy.com
Posted by Prajna
About Rainbow Enterprise
Rainbow Enterprise is an award-winning language learning program from Singapore, with a unique curriculum designed for students from 3-12 years of age. Our curriculum is primarily modeled on globally practiced progressive language teaching practices.
About the internship
Duties and responsibilities:
- plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
Requirements and qualifications :
- 0 - 1 year experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer