Python/Django Developer - MySQL/REST API (2 - 5 yrs)
Posted by Shashi Kiran G M (@shashikirangm)
Job Description :
- Prototype, design, develop, test and maintain engaging multi-tiered applications
- Provide time estimates and complete tasks in Agile development environment
- Contribute to technical architecture, design, technical solution
- Only Immediate joiner will be preferreable
- Explore and learn new technologies and ideas to add value to our products and develop proof of concepts
- Actively engage in technical discussions, share ideas, and contribute to cohesive development
- framework and coding standards
Primary skills :
- Minimum 2.5+ Years of hands-on experience in developing Python/Django Applications.
- Strong Hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, DTL(Django Template Language), SASS.
- Experience with integration of Web Services using REST/APIs and JSON
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
Desired skills :
- Working knowledge of interacting with Databases like MySQL, MongoDB or PostgresSQL.
- Knowledge or experience with cloud environments like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or DigitalOcean
Interpersonal skills :
- Passionate, Self-motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail, action-and-results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as strong logical, analytical, problem solving skills and reporting skills
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Able to present ideas in user-friendly language
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer