This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Front End Developers – Django Templating, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2+, JSON, Rest /API–2 to 4 yrs of exp
Posted by Shashi Kiran G M (@shashikirangm)
- Prototype, design, develop, test and maintain engaging multi-tiered applications
- Provide time estimates and complete tasks in Agile development environment
- Contribute to technical architecture, design, technical solution
- Explore and learn new technologies and ideas to add value to our products and develop proof of concepts
- Actively engage in technical discussions, share ideas, and contribute to cohesive development
- framework and coding standards
- Minimum 2+ Years of hands-on experience in design and development of responsive web applications
- Strong hands-on experience developing responsive applications using HTML5, CSS3, Django Template(DTL), Angular 2+, JS, SaSS,Bootstrap 4.0 and JSON
- Experience with integration of Web Services using REST/APIs and JSON
- Experience of building mobile responsive website
- Experience with Unit Testing Methodologies and Tools (JUnit or similar)
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Good to have knowledge or experience using NodeJS
- Good to have knowledge on python and Django
- Knowledge or experience with cloud environments like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or DigitalOcean
Interpersonal skills :
- Passionate, Self-motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail, action-and-results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as strong logical, analytical, problem solving skills and reporting skills
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Able to present ideas in user-friendly language
Experience with in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- The excitement of having an immediate impact on a global customer base
- The opportunity to apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Innovative teammates with diverse interests and hobbies
- A relaxed, flexible, and fun environment stocked with plenty of snacks.
- No fixed office timings - you come and go at your convenience as long as work is delivered on time
- WFH policy - we do not care where you are working from as long as the delivery is on schedule
- No hierarchy in the company. You are your own boss, you own a piece of task and are completely responsible for it
- We have a strict no-divas rule. If you think writing tests for your code, writing docs, doing customer support etc are not your cup of tea, this isn't the right role for you
- If you're viewing this as a 10% increment opportunity over your current compensation, this isn't the right role for you
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.