This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Android Developer/Senior Android Developer - Java [3-5yrs]
Posted by Shashi Kiran G M (@shashikirangm)
Building for Scale, Rapid Iterative Development and Customer-centric Product Thinking at eachstep defines everyday for the Android team at PhonePe. Though we engineer for a 45million+ strong user base, we code with every individual user in mind. While we are quick to adopt latest in Engineering, we care utmost for security, stability and automation. Apply if you want to experience the best combination of passionate application development and product-driven thinking.
Ideal candidate should have :
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android App development in specific.
- The Candidate must have Good Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Java.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for android.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- Over 3+ years of Android App development experience with strong basics and complete exposure to Android development.
- Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in Android
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
- Working knowledge of React Native is a Plus
- Immediate Joiner will be preferable
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer