The Senior Full Stack Developer is responsible for leading a cross-skilled team of developers and embedded testers, facilitating feature/sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups, escalating and resolving blockages, and leading retrospectives. The Senior Full Stack Developer role is responsible for producing technical design specifications and ensuring development adheres to the organization's architectural principles, standards, and roadmap.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Produce high-level technical designs for functionality within a functional specification that is technically achievable and appropriate in terms of performance, scalability, and cost.
- Handshake with the development team and provide guidance, ensuring development compliance with the architecture.
- Identify and resolve all critical technical design decisions and problems.
- Train and groom the team to use newer technology, techniques, and approaches.
- 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience as a software engineer.
- Minimum 2+ years in a lead software engineer role in a comparable organization.
- Advanced Knowledge of Typescript, React, NodeJS, and it's core principles.
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks (Jest/ Enzyme).
- Experience with GraphQL & Hasura Engine or equivalent.
- Experience building microservices-based architecture using AWS Lambda or equivalent.
- Strong experience in the design, implementation, and optimization of RDBMS databases.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills and willingness to mentor.
- Involve in full lifecycle application development from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Analyzing, coding, and debugging the application.
- Communicate with the client regularly to gather the requirements, give demonstrations, and clarify doubts/queries.
- Providing inputs to the Pre-Sales Team, enabling them to respond to RFPs/RFQs.
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
- 5-day work-week.
- We're a fully remote team with members based out in various parts of India.
- Your space, your way.
- No commute ever.
- We value productivity and quality deliverables as opposed to time tracking. You choose your schedule and work. No-fuss.
- Annual Off sites and Team Catch up.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer