RaftLabs is a 100% remote company on a mission to build lovable software products in digital commerce and streaming space. We are ambitious and driven by a desire to create products that simplifies customer experience and helps businesses to do more. Currently, our team is spread across 2 countries and 9 states of India.
About the role
We're looking for a NodeJS developer who loves is self-motivated, driven, and willing to take ownership of the work.
• You will be responsible for building the Backend-end of the app. We use Nodejs, NestJS, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Hasura, and AWS Lambda.
• Think 10x and contribute to the architectural decisions and work on proof of concepts.
• Brainstorm and build feature-set
• Own what you do from ideation to deployment
• Work with some smart developers who will look up to you.
• You've at least 1-3 years of hands-on experience with NodeJS.
• You've excellent know-how of working with RESTful APIs and GraphQL.
• It will be super cool if you've worked with Hasura.
• You have deployed apps using AWS Services.
• You have clear concepts and working knowledge of MySQL / No SQL databases.
• You can write tests, are great at logging & error tracking using tools like Sentry & Travis CI.
• You are seeking a full-time engagement and are not distracted by freelancing / personal projects.
How do we work
• We believe in async communication. Fewer distractions, better focus.
• We don't do meetings without agendas. Saves time and gives us purpose.
• We respect writing and documenting. Easy to find, read, absorb and act.
• We love to ask and tell than assuming. It's good to be on the same page.
• We need an ownership mindset. You own it. Everyone supports it.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer