This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
At RaftLabs, we are building our product development team at the intersection of digital commerce, media and internet marketing.
We are a fully remote company with product mindset. This role is a full time employment role.
Experience Requirements :
- Atleast 1-3 years of hands on experience Node.JS / React.JS
- Excellent knowhow of working with RESTful APIs and GraphQL (advantage)
- Understanding of AWS cloud infrastructure and AWS Services
- Clear concepts and working knowledge of MySQL / No SQL databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously. Proven ability to influence, negotiate and provide guidance and support to a team
- Great interpersonal relations
- Creativity and innovation is a key success factor
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Streaming Media Products
- College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent preferred
What you would be doing :
- Working on latest JS platforms and tech.
- Be the part of our core. We are ramping up.
- Work with a team of curious minds.
- Thinking 10x. Let's solve fun problems together.
- Own, run and deliver.
You should be fully committed to this work only and not work on multiple projects (personal / freelance) in parallel.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer