RaftLabs is built with a mission to build lovable software products in digital commerce and media streaming space. We are ambitious and driven by a desire to create products that simplifies customer experience and helps businesses to do more. We're a fully remote company with a presence in Ireland and India.
About the role
We're looking for a UX/UI designer to join our team. If you're someone who loves ownership, can work on your own, and wants to be part of a learning-oriented team, this is for you.
What you'll do
• You'll be crafting impactful designs for media and commerce web/mobile products.
• Adopt some of the proven design systems in everything that you'd do.
• Setup a minimum design bar within the company for everything that touches us.
• Work with some competent UI developers who will look up to you.
What makes you a match
• You've at least one year of hands-on experience in doing UX/UI design for web/mobile apps.
• You've excellent handle of design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• You must be able to showcase your experience in building wireframes, storyboards, and user journeys.
• You have an eye for usability in everything.
• You’re a constant learner. Learning from proven design systems, app guidelines and drawing inspiration from some of the best folks on the internet.
• You are seeking a full-time engagement and are not distracted by freelancing / personal projects.
How do we work
• We believe in async communication. Fewer distractions, better focus.
• We don't do meetings without agendas. It saves time and gives us purpose.
• We respect writing and documenting. Easy to find, read, absorb and act.
• We love to ask and tell than assuming. It's good to be on the same page.
• We need an ownership mindset. You own it. Everyone supports it.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer