Mean Stack Developer
Posted by Radiant Web (@radiantws)
This is an urgent opening:
- Job Role: - MEAN Stack Developer & Team Lead (Depends on Experience & Skill)
- Hands-on experience with UI Development, Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Stack /Full Stack.
- Designation: Sr. MEAN Stack Developer Experience: 2 - 3 Years.
- Work experience using the Agile method is a must.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code as per specifications and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Able to understand customer needs and create systems requirements that allow implementation.
- Experience with Socket programming, hands-on experience in NoSQL databases (Mainly MongoDB) is required.
Required Candidate profile
- This job post is not for freshers
- Candidate should be able to work in a highly competitive environment.
- Candidate must be able to write NoSQL queries and have knowledge of relational databases like MySQL.
- Excellent analytical aptitude and Problem-solving skills.
- Develop complex code using Mongo DB, Express.JS, Angular JS and Node JS
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- Experience creating frontend applications using HTML5, CSS3 and Angular.
- Experience with Git for version control
- API Integration experience
- React Native or iONIC is a big plus
- Creating secure RESTful-based web services and it's documented using i.e. swagger.io
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer