Quze is looking for talented, meticulous and thoughtful Frontend Engineer to join us in creating the future of learning.
You’ll focus on the frontend of our stack, working closely with lead engineers of the team. You will be involved heavily on the product-development process, designing and developing beautiful, intuitive applications. You will be brought in the design and user flow meetings, contributing to the overall frontend architecture as well as user experience.
This should describe you:
- You absolutely love making beautiful, enjoyable web experiences.
- You have experience working and delivering in a remote environment.
- You have been building incredible web apps personally and professionally for 2+ years.
- You have built modern apps in a serverless architecture.
- You have experience working at a startup.
- You have a nag for performance and optimization.
- You know the why side of things
- You have significant experience with frontend frameworks like React, next.js and Svelte.
- You have built and maintained complex web frontend with React.
- You have experience consuming and integrating with APIs from other web services and systems.
- You are skilled with CSS, and CSS preprocessors such as SCSS, SASS, LESS.
- You find joy in making applications responsive across different devices.
- You have comfortable with AWS and its services such as Amplify, Cloudformation, Cloudfront.
- You are a gifted communicator. You can explain the most technical concepts to your parents with ease.
- You want to grow into a company leader. You will work with the leadership team to build company culture and help shape our future.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer