This post is from quoqo.one, which may or may not be affiliated with quoqo.com
Hiring Full Stack Developers
Posted by Chetan N (@cnagendra)
We are looking for Full Stack Developers with experience in building high-performing, scalable and enterprise-grade SaaS applications. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining SaaS applications while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
About our Company:
Quoqo is building next generation legal-infrastructure for businesses. Our cutting-edge AI and automation products power innovation in legal tech and we service enterprise customers globally.
- Understanding and experience with Cloud Technologies, Microservices Architecture and container technologies.
- Understanding and experience with DevOps, Agile, and Design/Implementation within CI/CD
- Understanding and experience with RESTful APIs and GitHub
- Software engineering experience designing Enterprise Cloud Applications with React, Python etc.
- Working knowledge of cloud deployments and ability to work with CSPs
- Experience working with open-source technologies.
- Experience implementing distributed applications in a container environment (Docker/Kubernetes) along with experience configuring and administrating Linux (or other Unix-like) systems
- Understanding of Networking concepts and experience in Network development.
- Knowledge of compliance with security and compliance standards in a SOC-2 environment
Education and Experience:
Education: Graduate in B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA or equivalent
Experience: 4-9 years
Job location: Bangalore
Skills & Competencies:
· Hands on experience in React JS, React Native
· Excellent knowledge of SQL and relational databases
· Hands on experience in HMTL, CSS, and XML.
· Hands on experience in Version Control System GIT maintaining CI/CD pipelines and automated testing
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer