This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Content Writer Internship
Posted by Quillhash Technologies Private Limited
Content Writer Interns
B.tech Final year
QuillHash explores and builds products in Blockchain. We help traditional businesses become more efficient, streamlined, creative and innovative by helping them realize the potential of the latest tech - Blockchain. We provide complete end to end solutions and even help companies in research-based projects that require engineers and manpower that can approach a problem through non-traditional and unconventional routes.
Job Role: Content Writer
- Willing to work with a growing Startup.
- Willing to produce high-quality content that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Interested in content writing.
- Opportunity to work on Blockchain based technologies and almost all the cutting-edge and bleeding-edge technology stack.
- Mentorship from the best technologists who have built enterprise-scale tech at a start-up the pace.
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founder Opportunity to attend tech conferences.
- Informal dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pre placement offer.
- Free tea coffee to boost your energy.
- Opportunity to explore your skills beyond your expertise.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer