Business Development Internship
Posted by Quillhash Technologies Private Limited
Business Development Intern
B.tech final year/B.tech completed
QuillHash explores and builds products in Blockchain. We help traditional businesses become more efficient, streamlined, creative and innovative by helping them realize the potential of the latest tech - Blockchain. We provide complete end to end solutions and even help companies in research-based projects that require engineers and manpower that can approach a problem through non-traditional and unconventional routes.
- We are looking for ambitious and energetic people for Business Development to help us expand our clientele who will work as the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Should have knowledge of the Software/IT/Consulting Industry with a sound knowledge of Blockchain Technologies.
- Candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new qualified sales leads.
- Should be aggressive towards targeting Founders, Directors, CEOs, CTO and VP level clients and make first level contacts. Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to communicate clear business value to a mixture of individuals from application developers to IT Executive to executives at large companies.
- Overseeing new product developments to prospective clients.
- Passion of direct sales, sales support and pre-sales with your excellent communication
- Passion of connecting with people to develop networks and identify business opportunities.
- Work with the Quillhash Blockchain leadership team to manage the funnel of clients and forecast appropriately to management.
- Manage all contract and legal agreements with clients.
- Represent Quillhash are Blockchain at industry events.
- strong presentation with effective communications
- Strong Leadership qualities
- Must be able to generate business on his own, must have own strong client bases. Have to work on domestic client as well.
- Influential personality with excellent communication skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer