This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Profile: Backend Developer
Experience: Minimum 2 Year
Qualification: B.tech/Graduation essentially with relevant experience
Salary: 6-8 LPA
QuillHash explores and builds products in Blockchain. We help traditional businesses become more efficient, streamlined, creative and innovative by helping them realize the potential of the latest tech - Blockchain. We provide complete end to end solutions and even help companies in research-based projects that require engineers and manpower that can approach a problem through non-traditional and unconventional routes.
We are looking for a NodeJS Backend Developer who is energetic, self-directed and self-motivated. You should possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a dynamic team.
- Development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Develop stable and secure RESTful APIs, Microservices, automated tests
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize backend for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders for front-end or otherwise
- Proficient understanding of Express.JS, Node.JS, MongoDB
- In-Depth Knowledge of creating Secure RESTful APIs, Web Services or micro services along with caching, content management capabilities
- Knowledge of API Design and Development and Security Patterns on API’s using various Authentication mechanisms
- Experience in Cloud Technology for Deployment of Services is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Back-End Web Development
- REST API
- Front-end Development
- Application Programming Interfaces
- Web Services
- Opportunity to work on Blockchain-based technologies and almost all the cutting-edge and bleeding-edge technology stack.
- Opportunity to learn in and out of most emerging technology of 21<sup>st</sup>
- Mentorship from the best technologists who have built enterprise-scale tech at a start-up the pace.
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founder Opportunity to attend tech conferences.
- Flexible working hours with casual dress code.
- Free Tea coffee to boost your energy.
- A good salary with huge performance-linked incentives.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer