This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Quillhash Technologies Private Limited
B.tech Final year
QuillHash explores and builds products in Blockchain. We help traditional businesses become more efficient, streamlined, creative and innovative by helping them realize the potential of the latest tech - Blockchain. We provide complete end to end solutions and even help companies in research-based projects that require engineers and manpower that can approach a problem through non-traditional and unconventional routes.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.<h3>Responsibilities:</h3>
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Opportunity to work on Blockchain based technologies and almost all the cutting-edge and bleeding-edge technology stack.
- Mentorship from the best technologists who have built enterprise-scale tech at a start-up the pace.
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founder Opportunity to attend tech conferences.
- Informal dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pre placement offer.
- Free tea coffee to boost your energy.
- Opportunity to explore your skills beyond your expertise.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer