This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
3.js frontend web development in 3D environment
We are looking for an outstanding frontend web developer to be responsible for the frontend coding of an exciting Augmented Reality AR product. You will build complex features for the webapp from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up.
Our parent company is QuietGrowth Inc, based out of the US., and we have a subsidiary company in Australia, QuietGrowth Pty Ltd. URL: www.quietgrowth.com.au
- Create user interface in 3D environment by using 3.js
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Interact with tech experts based in US
- Very good coding skills in 3.js
Experience: 0.5 to 8 years of relevant experience in 3 JS
Current Location: Bengaluru
Notice Period: 30 days or less
We offer a very competitive salary based on your skill-sets.
- Three.js: [Mandatory] Good coding expertise expected
- React: [Mandatory] Good coding expertise expected
- WebGL: [Mandatory] Good coding expertise expected
- jQuery: [Preferable] Should have created responsive frontend
- Node.js: [Preferable] Good coding expertise expected
- MERN stack: [Preferable] Good expertise expected
- Augmented Reality AR: [Preferable] Good expertise expected
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer