The Executive Assistant will have an integral role in providing support to the Founder/ CEO in the handling of overall business operations. From time to time, it might require you to support the senior leadership as well.
Day to day functions will include:
- Facilitating communication and co-ordination with internal personnel and external Monitoring and following up on all communication on behalf of the CEO
- Managing and organizing meetings and draw up internal as well as external minutes of the meeting, and follow up for the committed actions on behalf of the person you are reporting to
- Setting up regular check-ins with internal personnel Review and maintain schedules and appointments
- Support in organizing the Travel (Ticket booking, hotel and car booking, visa arrangement etc)
- Managing official expenses on behalf of the CEO Supporting with backend research for articles to be written
- Provide strategic support in handling critical business issues, expansion plans for different businesses and draft clear key communications
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working with senior management and taking responsibility of projects
- Eager learner and creative problem solver
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time and projects effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure
Above all, we need someone with a good sense of humour and ability to laugh at bad jokes that our team cracks all the time!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer