Are you looking for a mobile development position that will not only challenge you professionally but also provide a good work/quality of life balance, in a startup-like atmosphere, with other young talented individuals?
Are you interested in working for a growing and progressive organization? Then Quhu is the place for you!
Quhu is an audio social platform
We believe that everyone has stories to share and at Quhu we want to empower our users to create and share their stories. Quhu let users share their voice, build their community and discover audio content from fellow users across genres and categories. Get Heard! Get Discovered!
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
-Experience of making android application in Kotlin
-Proficient in making complex UI’s
-Dagger & Hilt is a plus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer