This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Boban Baby (@quest-108alliance)
At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators
We are a not-for-proﬁt trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the ﬁeld of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training
At Quest you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
Quest Alliance is looking for a Web Developer for developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Maintenance of Quest’s Learning platform frontend and backend.
- Development of additional features on Quest’s Learning platform.
- Research on latest trends in learning platforms.
- 4 -5 years of experience in writing code in PHP and MySQL.
- Experience in developing responsive web solutions.
- Experience in managing a full stack development.
- Creative design skills would be an advantage.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- In depth knowledge of current coding techniques and best practices
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
Good to have
- Proficiency in API Integrations
- Knowledge on Java and APK development
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer