- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field with minimum of 3 years of directly related work experience.
- Strong fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Numerical Methods of Computation, Operating Systems and Distributed Software Design
- Hands on in full stack components - Non Relational Databases, ORM, MVC, Caching, Search
- Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
- Experienced in Python and related frameworks like Django, Celery, Daphne etc
- Experienced with database like Postgres, MySQL,.
- Experienced with search and messaging like ElasticSearch, Solr, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc,
- Experience with Docker, Ansible is a bonus
- Knowledge and experience in designing software for scalability
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) or other development approaches with a focus on high quality tests - Required
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leads product design and code reviews; can competently review any aspect of their product or major sub-system
- Drives architecture discussions and proposes solutions to system and product changes
- Produces clear, well communicated, complete designs for product features or sub-systems
- Motivated and interested in delivering results
- Ability to adopt to new development environment, changing business requirements and learning new
- systems highly desirable
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer