Posted by Meghana Venkatesh (@quarticmeghana)
We are an industrial-AI start-up in the business of accelerating the adoption of Industry 4.0. In other words, we allow manufacturers to extract more value from their existing legacy infrastructure and build Smart Manufacturing Factories. We do this with our complete Smart Industry platform which puts the power of AI directly in the hands of subject matter experts (SMEs) and solves key challenges faced by process manufacturing industries when implementing digital transformation. Using the Quartic platform, SMEs are able to create and deploy AI and IIoT applications to significantly increase productivity and operational performance, without the need for coding or data science.
The Quartic Platform is used by Fortune 100 and 500 companies in pharmaceutical, mining and metals, and other industries for process optimization, predictive maintenance, and energy optimization applications. And we are hiring a Backend developer to join Development Team in building the Quartic Platform.
We believe that the best ideas can come from anyone, anywhere and only the humble hear them. We are a customer-focused but don’t believe that the customer is always right. We prioritize open communication and transparency in our processes. We are excited about the latest in AI, IIoT, and digital twin research and try to implement as much of it into our product. Most of all, we value mentoring, inclusiveness, and life-long learning. A Bachelor’s degree in CS or related fields.
What you must have:
• 3-6 years of directly related work experience.
• Strong fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Numerical Methods of Computation, Operating Systems, and Distributed Software Design
• Hands-on in full-stack components - Non-Relational Databases, ORM, MVC, Caching, Search
• Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
• Experienced in Python and related frameworks like Django, Celery, Daphne etc
• Experienced with databases like Postgres, MySQL,.
• Experienced with search and messaging like ElasticSearch, Solr, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc,
Awesome if you have
• Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) or other development approaches with a focus on high-quality tests – Required
• Knowledge and experience in designing software for scalability
• Experience with Docker, Ansible
- Positive Work Culture:
We work hard to ensure that our employees spend over one-third of their lives being satisfied. We focus on work and appreciate good workmanship. We avoid micro-managing and encourage feedback and individual development.
• Competitive Compensation
We provide compensations that exceed industry standards along with generous stock options.
• Flexible Work Hours
We understand that some of our employees have nocturnal hobbies and allow them to pick their working hours.
• Remote Work
We allow work from home and have remote staff. We work hard to ensure they remain connected with the company.
• Prime Location
We work in the Silicon Valley of India and located in a popular cosmopolitan area littered with IT companies, hip restaurants, and rooftop bars.
We offer an unlimited vacation policy and encourage our employees to maintain a sustainable work-life balance.
- Medical Insurance Coverage
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer