A brief about Qualified Recruiter Pvt. Ltd.
Qualified Recruiter is a Recruitment Process Outsourcing company (RPO) based in Pune India servicing clients in the United States (US). Our parent company is based in Atlanta, Georgia in the US. Qualified Recruiter prides itself on be the absolute best at finding the top quality talent for any requirements that our client present to us. We focus on quality and we focus on speed, but not one over the other. We train our recruiters on the best methodologies and tools and proper communications. Our clients almost always ask for more recruiters and continue to use us on an ongoing basis.
Qualified Recruiter, the fastest growing RPO in Pune, is seeking an Operations Analyst. Reporting to the Director of HR & Operations, this role is responsible for hands-on day-to-day operational functions. This includes, but is not limited to, financial reporting, payroll, account reconciliations, vendor management, accounts payables/receivables, tax filings, contract management and all other related operational responsibilities and special projects.
- Under the direction of the Director of HR & Operations, work on day-to-day operational responsibilities of a US Based Recruitment Outsourcing company, performing some or all of the following processes:
- Payroll processing and administration, new employee set-up, payroll audits, payroll tax reporting and reconciliations, etc.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of all accounting reports and financials
- Responsible for monthly reconciliations and bookkeeping, prepare and travel & entertainment expense oversight and accounting
- Has the ability to develop and maintain concrete accounting policies, processes and systems to ensure optimal controls for the company
- Oversee the monthly close of the company books, the general ledger, and reporting of financial results
- Interface with our public chartered accounting firm
- Prepare weekly and monthly management financial health reports which will include, revenue/ expenses as well as financial comments with recommendations
- Has experience creating projections, rolling revenue calculations and Pro-Formas.
- Coordination of audits and the establishment and constant improvement of accounting policies which will include the development of efficient and effective processes that also support key areas of the business as well as internal controls
- Work with upper management in identifying and resolving financial issues and suggesting procedure changes as necessary
- Account Payables/Receivables accounting and expense allocations
- Assist in managing new and existing banking relationships and administration
- Assist in data gathering for all tax filings and annual audit support
Education and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior Payroll experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years finance and/or accounting experience
- An understanding of financial reporting systems, procedures, and controls
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and prioritization capabilities
- Experience in creating, modifying and managing contracts and vendors
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to change
- Strong analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of internal controls
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of management and work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with business partner
Location: Viman Nagar, Pune
Shift Timing: Night Shift (12pm to 9pm IST) or (4pm-1am IST)
Salary: As per industrial Standards
NOTE: No Cab Facility
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer