This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are actively looking for experienced full stack developers!!
Posted by Rashmi Seshadri (@rashii)
Quaero: Mission Control for Customer Data
Quaero is the leading Customer Data Management (CDP) for direct marketers, direct marketing agencies and digital publishers. In compliment of this product offering, we deploy teams of data scientists, data engineers, BI practitioners and strategic consultants to help our customers succeed in generating insights, monetizing data and evolving their businesses to be truly data driven.
At Quaero, we consider ourselves business minded adventures. We are collaborative, empowered and accountable. We are driven by intellectual curiosity and the desire to deliver a best in class result.
Quaero’s Customer Data Platform: Our platform puts customers and marketers at the center. All customer data points blend into a single, coherent human centric data model regardless of type, volume, velocity or source. Databases, automation systems and applications connect and disconnect according to marketer need- driving agility and preventing vendor lock-in.
We strive to keep Quaero’s CDP technology stack up-to-date with the market’s evolving data crunching needs and our various data processing capabilities are made available via a self-serve dashboard. This has built on an AngularJS 6 – ASP.NET Core 2.0 stack, deployed on the cloud with containers. As a Full stack developer, you would be developing and evolving reusable UI patterns, rich web user interfaces in the front end SPA and also develop the APIs to support the UI.
- Participate in technical design and work breakdown of individual features
- Collaboration with peers, on design and implementation of the product.
- Commit code. Demonstrate flexibility to overcome hurdles and deliver quality tested code.
- Participate in cross-functional work planning- contributing your particular perspective on all facets of development life-cycle ranging from requirements, design, work planning, testing, delivery and support
- 2+ years of full stack expertise.
- 1+ years of experience in API Development using ASP.NET Core.
- 1+ years Angular 2(+)/React/Ember experience.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and SQL.
- Familiarity with Typescript.
- Experience in containerized applications is a plus (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Experience and knowledge of Scrum and Agile tools.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer