This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Manager – Parcel Delivery & Field Operations
Posted by HR Team (@hrqikpod)
- Responsible for managing QikPod parcel delivery and locker network operations across multiple cities across South India based out of our head office in Bangalore.
- Develop & manage 3PL partnerships for the strategy & execution/forecasting/growth of deliveries to lockers.
- Coordinate with hubs across all cities of courier/3PL companies to ensure smooth delivery and retrieval (RTOs) of parcels.
- Requires regular travel to different cities to set operational plans, deliver training, and resolve any issues with courier partner hubs and QikPod city teams.
- Coordinate closely with QikPod customer service to resolve customer support issues. Coordinate with the product team to ensure smooth rollout of lockers and process & payment flows with 3PLs.
- Monitor and generate reporting, analysis, and dashboard management of daily, monthly parcel deliveries by city/location, locker inventory, and network uptime.
- Work closely with the Business Development teams & Field Engineers in each city to identify preferred locations for lockers, ensure locations are signed up, lockers installed and then onboarded by our courier partners, lockers enjoy high availability, and then work with couriers’ hubs to have parcels allocated to these locker locations.
- Graduate with 5+ years of experience in handling a combination of courier/logistics hub operations especially last mile or end customer deliveries with eCommerce or 3PL companies and field operations involving IoT equipment.
- Should possess strong leadership skills to handle various day-to-day operational challenges.
- Proficient in excel, data management, and preparing MIS reports.
- Excellent English communication skills, presentation skills, and customer-centricity.
- 3PL, Hubs, Logistics, network operations, reporting, dashboards, SLAs.
About the role
Our product team is building IoT devices, cloud services & mobile apps to make the last mile of E-Commerce logistics simpler, safer, and speedier. The work will be challenging and innovative and offer rich learning experiences. We will expect you to exhibit technical expertise in managing individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. We value teamwork, initiative, problem-solving skills, high integrity, and strong work ethic, and self-motivation across our team.
- Competitive salary based on experience, contribution, and/or skill-set.
- 12 Paid holidays plus 27 days of Sick/Casual/Earned Leaves.
- Provident fund (PF).
- Health Insurance for you, your spouse & children.
- Lunch service and pantry.
- Balanced predictable work hours and well-connected location.
- Opportunity to develop innovations for the last mile of E-Commerce.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer