React Native Developer
Posted by Archana Shashi (@archana2019)
● 2-6 years Mobile application development experience using React Native for Android.
● Must have implemented at least one application end to end.
● Experience working with Rest APIs.
● Experience working with Playstore.
● Experience developing applications on Firebase.
● Bachelor's degree in a technical or engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
● Experience with GraphQL.
● Experience developing applications on IOS.
About the job:
QikPod’s software engineers develop the next-generation cloud services that change how individuals and businesses collaborate and innovate. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to QikPod’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We are backed by top-tier investors, world-class angels and strategic partners. Our work is challenging and ambitious, which is what makes it so fun. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
● Design, implement and launch highly-reliable mobile application from the planning stage through execution to product launch.
● Become part of a team to cultivate innovation and agile development.
QikPod believes in a learning environment where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver, along with a competitive compensation structure.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer