Mechatronics Robotics Systems Engineer
Posted by HR Team (@hrqikpod)
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech Electrical Electronics & Communication and Mechatronics.
- Experience: 3-8 years in engineering services in the Mechatronics domain.
- Software: Proficiency in Python & C, and working familiarity with CAD Design tools.
- Working experience with mechanical fixturing, design, and production.
- Excellent knowledge of servo/stepper motors & controllers, dc geared, PLC controllers, belt and belt drives, bearings, sensors (proximity/capacitive), load cells, actuator systems, LIDAR, IMUs, GPS, power circuits & batteries.
- Ability to undertake design for various loads (radial /axial) and working conditions.
- Experience working with any wiring harness design software.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC, load, and stress testing.
- Hands-on fabrication or machine-shop experience with tools such as 3-axis mill, lathe, CNC, 3D printer, laser-cutting machines as well as inspection equipment.
- Form relationships with outside manufacturers and vendors in order to facilitate mechanical design processes.
- Develop and maintain engineering standards and practices within the department.
- Interface and coordinate with all departments for the proper allocation of mechanical engineering resources to projects and tasks.
- Python, C, Mechatronics, CAD, AutoCAD, 3D, Motors, Stepper, Servo, DC, automation, robotics, robots.
- Architect, design, integrate, and deploy mechatronic automation solutions for storage and retrieval and smart warehousing solutions.
- Benchmark solutions performance, debug and resolve issues as well as identify and implement improvements.
- Select 3rd party vendor automation components and solutions as well as provide direct feedback to their optimization based on desired applications.
- Create, gather, and document requirements for automated solutions, including identifying HW and SW dependencies.
- Properly defining and communicating such requirements to cross-functional vendors.
- Manage milestones towards a successful deployment of automated solutions.
About the role
QikPod product team is building next-generation smart logistics IoT devices, cloud services & mobile apps. Our goal is to make the last mile of E-Commerce logistics simpler, safer, and speedier. We are backed by top-tier investors and global strategic partners. Our work is challenging and ambitious, which makes for a fun rich learning experience. We will expect you to exhibit technical expertise in managing individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. We value teamwork, initiative, problem-solving skills, high integrity, and strong work ethic, self-motivation, and good time management skills across our team.
- Competitive salary based on experience, contribution, and/or skill-set.
- 12 Paid holidays plus 27 days of Sick/Casual/Earned Leaves.
- Provident fund (PF).
- Health Insurance for you, your spouse & children.
- Lunch service and pantry with hot/cold beverages and snacks.
- Personal development and professional growth.
- Balanced predictable work hours and well-connected location.
- Opportunity to develop innovations for the last mile of E-Commerce.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer